Skip to content
Return & Refunds
- Proof of Purchase is required
- Unopened items returned within 30 days, except for private label or heat sensitive items, which are non-returnable.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged.
- Prior authorization by our CER team is required.
- Reports of damaged Products or order discrepancies must be communicated to Designs For Health within 72 hours of receipt to qualify for return/replacement.
- All barcodes on product labels must be intact. Products with labels that have been altered in any way are non-returnable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.